Sunday, December 27, 2009

slip n' slide


This evening included a normal sort of Sunday drive--normal, probably, only in my family, as it meant a trip to the dump. But this particular drive also included a stop at an all-too-familiar tree, as of last night. Here is a snapshot of that tree. Sideways, you say? Well, not exactly: for this is the perspective I unfortunately, had, as I tried to decide how exactly I should extract myself from the car without tipping it, the rest of the way, over from its precariously wedged position. Yes, it's high time for those snow-appropriate tires: no more excuses forthcoming from my winterly-wimpy self!

4 comments:

Linda said...

How scary Anna. I am so glad you are okay.

anna j said...

Thanks Linda--I appreciate that!

Alisa said...

Wow, Anna....I'm so glad you are okay!!! Thank you, Lord for protecting my DEAR friend!!

anna j said...

Thank you, Alisa--I appreciate that. And I'm grateful YOU'RE ok as well!